Got Visa Reaffirmed- Need some suggestions pls

ftr_19

Hey Folks

I got my Visa re-affirmed i have EVC model.

I do not hold the same project.So Can i change my vendor & Client and go on interview with new documents( Contract,LCA etc )?? Will this going to help or very time consuming?

Also pls tell me if this required H1 amendment too.

Kinda confused, need you're all suggestion n help pls :)

Thank you very much!!

It took almost 5 months to get my petition re-affirmed

I went to Chennai Consulate for my interview previously.

@akgoje:: Thats sounds great.....Congrats!!! could you pls share your exp and questions being asked during the interview,It

Would be a great help.

So as i understood you weren't on project when you went for interview.What kind of question were asked.

Am not on project or have no recen vendor/client letter as of now.

Pls do reply asap..it would be huge help

Alos if possible do let me know how your email id and if i can contact you pls.

Very typical questions like.. whos ur employer, which city, any issues with the employer, The VO dint even bother to listen to my answers, he was typing something in his PC.

I felt like my visa was pre-approved and I went to consulate to collect it.

No questions about client or vendor..

I went to Chennai Consulate

I just tried my luck, I had no/very less hopes b4 the interview..

@all: Pl take time to look at my older posts b4 asking common questions.. good luck to all

Hi,

Please let me know when was your petetion received by USCIS. I attended Visa stamping on 31st Oct 2011 and my status is showing as shown below:

On December 15, 2011, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you.

My employer raised service request yesterday only to expedit the process and to get the exact status. Please let me know how much more time it may take.

Thanks in advance.

@Hopeforvisa:

I attended the interview in 26 May,2011 ( got 221g)

Case sent to USCIS - Oct,2011

Case Under Review- Dec,2011

Case re-approved- March,2012

I am not sure if you can actually fasten up the process, but i'm kinda sure that you will get it re-affirmed soon. Just hangin there buddy and you'll be fine

• 7 months later...

Archived