Canadian tourist visa for US stamping

rkakani

Hello All,

Have anyone tried approaching any visa service agencies for getting Canadian tourist visa? I live in South, and I do not have any Canadian consulates near by and I need to fly and take off for couple of days for applying one. I could do by mail, but it may take time. So just wondering, if anybody had taken any professional services who could attempt to get the visa stamped with Canadian tourist visa, in a couple of weeks time. I need to get my canadian tourist visa at the earliest, as I have H1B stamping scheduled on early next month. If yes, please suggest few.

Thanks

Kakani.

Hi Deedee, thanks for replying. I'm planning to attend in person, at Los Angeles consulate of Canada, next week. Do you know, how long would it take, to get the passport back, if attended in person. Would it still takes three weeks ?

i've got my visa for canada from e and g services.

Hi, are you referring to E&GVisaservices in Rockville. How was their service ?

Also, I'm not sure, if it is relevant to you, as I'm not aware of your status in USA, but is I-797 original is needed or a copy of it would work. I have a soft copy, but still waiting for hard copy of it. So, wondering, if I can attend for interview with a copy of I-797B instead.

Thanks

Kakani

Archived