Looking for a travel companion to US Consulate, Ottawa

RaviCKota

Hello All,

I have a visa appointment at US consulate, Ottawa on May 29th, 2012 and I think I may have have to be in Ottawa for a week's time, considering varying processing time.

Did anybody try for accomodations near to consulate and how reasonable they are ? I tried to look for hotel deals around consulate and they are pretty expensive. So, just wondering if any one is on same boat and looking for a travel companion.

Thanks

RK

Guys,

Me in the same boat as well, I am planning to go in first week of june or last week of may.

I havent booked my dates yet but I am planning to do in these couple of days.

Can you please share your contact details with me ??

My emaild is sushil.rsb@gmail.com

Thanks,

MAGIC KID

• 3 weeks later...

Gosh, I didn't follow up the post, after I posted. I wish I should have followed it. I'm currently in ExtendedStay , which is a bit expensive and I may actually need to extend my stay beyond the initial plan. I will consider barefoot hostel.... Thank you guyz.

My emailid : RaviCKota@gmail.com

Ravi...book barefoot hostel...it is less expensive considering the hotels. Embassy is walkable from barefoot hostel. If u book for 2 or more nites they will charge u $38 + TAXES; Wifi is also good;

Hi Dheeru, how are the rooms. Are there any lockers available to secure your belongings ?

Archived