H1 B cap gap and answering Query

premk

Hi My name is Prem.Recently i filed for my H1 B. My Opt is ending on may 6th so i applied for cap gap and my college provided with cap gap i-20.I was sent an RFE(query) asking lot of questions.The worst thing that happened was my project has ended after i applied for H1 b using that end client.So can anyone please answer these questions.

1)Can i change end clients or prime vendor when a query had fallen and answer the query questions after i joined the new Job?I mean can i change client during my H1 process? if i can then how do i proceed?

2)What if after sending the documents for answering the query if the application is rejected?Actually how many chances do i get before the application is permanently denied?

3)Once the application is denied does my cap gap status also becomes invalid?or can i stay in cap gap till Oct as stated in the I -20 and then apply for college to be in status.

4)Regarding denial of application.How much time will i be in status once its denied before i need to convert into F1.(i heard its 60 days .Is it 60 days after the denial of application or 60 days after the end of opt end date).

Please let me know.

Archived