Vancouver -- Approved May 2nd.

BOUNCEBACK

Hello All,

My Visa was approved on 2nd of May,Unlike many others here the questions VO asked me are quite different.He didnt ask,not even one,work related questions.Some of VOs Questions:

1) Who paid for your H1B filing? --> said My employer.

2) Are you paid monthly or Bi weekly? --> answered his question and then he Asked me my Pay Stubs.He randomly chose two of them and compared them.

3) Have you ever lived in XYZ state? --> said No (Dont know why he asked,felt Strange -- Think that is my attorney's address)

4) How many of your employer's employees work for the same client that your are working for?

All along he was typing,scrolling through the web pages on his monitor. After 10-15 mins he said ok your Visa is approved.

BTW, He read my Client letter completely more than once,I thought he would call my Manager.(Never worried as it is genuine).

So I am now waiting for my passport.

Thanks to all for the members.

Note: Dont come to Vancouver without a Client letter.

Hi ,

Q1.My client gave me a client letter without any letter head,

but he gave me client letter with geniuely signed by him, Is that Sufficient Enough ? or Do i have to have offical Client logo on Client letter too ?

Q2. I just heard/read somewhere that when you goto H1b Visa Stamping(Not canada Though) that you have to goto consulate one day earlier to give finger prints, How does Finger prints work at Vancouver consulate in Canada ?

Q3.I am just planning to book my ticket as i have interview date on May 23, How many days earlier to Visa date is the safest to be arriving in Canada ? I am also planning to book return ticket on May 25, as I am thinking it may take Average of 2 days to get Passport in Hand.. Please Advise

Thanks

Archived