submitted passport to Ottawa Consulate for 221-g and still waiting !!!!

dheeru123

Hello,

I got 221-g white on Mar 5th with further review @ Ottawa. I got email back from Consulate on Apr 3 to submit my passport in order for them to finalize my Visa ; I had to travel to India for my wedding and came back to Ottawa on Apr 23rd to submit my passport. I submitted my passport on Apr 25th Wed around 2:30 PM. After submitting my passport , they gave back all my documents (I-797, Paystubs, LCA and I-129) kept client, vendor and employee letter's with them and I was told that, I can track my passport online http://usvisa-info.com in 2-3 business days . Till today, I don't have any update on my Visa neither on my passport; I emailed "Ottawacons" section to get status on my passport and Visa; They replied saying that , my case is still pending processing; When the case is complete you will be contacted.

This is my second H1-B with new employer; Also I made amendment to my current H1-B in Feb 2012 due to change in the End Client location and the Vendor's involved in the contract;

Does any one have any idea regarding what is going on in my case and even after submitting my passport for 221-g, my case is still pending processing.

• 1 month later...

Archived