Employer harassment after getting GC

Experts please advice:

I have got my GC (EB2) on Last Dec 2011. I have been with the same employer for last 5 + years.

Before they Filed my GC , they made me sign a employer-employee contract which states that after receiving GC , I need to work with my employer for next one year (at least, before I quit), which I am doing right now.

I do intend to quit my present employer after 1 year or so, depending if I get better opportunity & other benefits, which I am not getting here. But now my employer wants me to sign again a new contract , which states that I have to work for this employer another next 2 years (once 1 year tenure gets over on DEC 2012), else they will report to USCIS against me as “FRAUD “and will fire me.

1. Well, can they do so, since the existing contract is not over yet?
  2. Do I need to see an Employment attorney, as they are just trying to use me, and probably will continue to do so for rest of my life?

Please advice. I truly appreciate your help in advance

are they desi gulti employer? leave them right away..nothing will happen!

Thanks JoeF , like always, for your response.........

Thanks Omshiv......yes buddy, they are the desi gulti employers.......kind of almost sucked my blood in last 5 & 1/2 years.......so just want to leave them, once my contract gets over........

No medical leave , no paid leave , no increment....nothing....... !!!!

Archived