Can I Enroll in 2 universities on H1b Visa?

indianworker

Hello everyone,

I need your suggestion about "Enrolling in 2 universities while on H1B visa".

I was a PhD student on F1 Visa at "University-A". But, just before I could submit my final dissertation, I had to leave for job due to some personal problems.

So, I have been registering 1 credit in my previous university "University-A" and trying to finalize my dissertation with my advisor. So I may have to continue enrolling with 1 credit for 1 or 2 semesters.

Meanwhile now I also want to start part-time MBA program in another university "University-B" (which is in the same city as my work place.). I will be probably enrolling for 6 credits in 1 semester in this another university "University-B".

So, my question is that can I enroll at 2 universities (1 credit per semester in "University-A" and 6 credits per semester "University-B")at the same time?

Thanks

Hmm, you need to work according to the terms of the H1.

And you want in addition study two subjects? The day only has 24 hours? When are you going to sleep, and eat???

Writing a PhD dissertation is already a fulltime job. Then working fulltime, and studying somewhere else... mentally simply not possible to a human being.

Archived