H1B extension still in initial review after 7 months, Please help!

Giles08

Hello friends,

My H1B extension case is very weird. I got my I-140 approved. My company lawyer applied

H1b extension based on I-140 for me in VSC, but still in initial review after 7 months. Anybody has the similar situation? How long I can legally work with Initial review status?

Thank you so much!

Hello friends,

My H1B extension case is very weird. I got my I-140 approved. My company lawyer applied

H1b extension based on I-140 for me in VSC, but still in initial review after 7 months. Anybody has the similar situation? How long I can legally work with Initial review status?

Thank you so much!

Hi Giles,

As you already applied for extension and got the receipt number you can work Legally until your extension comes to you.

Regular processing in these days is pain in the *** , upgrade it to premium so you can get the result in 15 days if you are tensed about the situation.I hope this info helps.

It helps. Thanks anu784!

Hi Giles,

As you already applied for extension and got the receipt number you can work Legally until your extension comes to you.

Regular processing in these days is pain in the *** , upgrade it to premium so you can get the result in 15 days if you are tensed about the situation.I hope this info helps.

Archived