H1 new processing

murugan123

I am in L1 with company A and Consulting Company B is ready to process my H1, but it is too early to get the project. Hence Company B is proposing to apply the H1 – Normal without the client letter and if we receive RFE at the time of Aug-Sep time frame, we will be able to find the project (Since any client will not wait for more than 1-2 months) with in the 60 days of RFE response period. Is it a viable option. I am confident on myself that I can get the project since I have more than 10 years of IT experience and the consulting company is also reliable. But I am worried about the processing difficulties like How the LCA can be filed? If I am getting the project in a different location, How this can be handled? Or USCIS might straightaway reject the application before even going for RFE.

If an employer has no legit job and asking to file your H1b, consider them as a fraud. Complain them to ICE to stop misusing H1b.

Once you get employer with legit job, go for PP. Within 15 calendar days you will get the result. If employer is not ready to pay for PP, you can also pay this. Once again, never pay for H1b processing as most of the fees should be paid by employer only.

Asking guarantee money like 3k, 4k promising to return in 3-6 months is another symptom of fraud employer. Sticking with fraud employer is not good, better to stay away from them.

Archived