Visa approved in Vanocuver on Apr20th and still waiting for passport

vsynk

Hi All,

Is there anyone who attended H1B visa stamping in Vancouver on or after Apr 20th and still waiting for passport ?

If anyone got the passport who attended on or after Apr20th,please let me know how you got the way bill number (By Email/Phone)

If anyone experienced the same situation earlier please let me know how to contact consular office regarding my passport.

Email me at basynctest at gm*il

Thanks in advance.

deedee@I saw your post and in that you mentioned that you tracked the package by reference number,i tried with my reference number (not way bill number) and its not showing anything.Please help me how to track with reference number.

webminer@I went to Loomis branch and called DHL but they are not able to track with my name.They said that they need way bill number to track it.

hmaster@Hope i will get it soon..Thanks

To track using reference number, you select reference number option in the drop down under 'Track a shipment'. If you search with your reference number and you still don't get a result, then it means your package is not yet ready. Alternatively, you can call loomis directly. I actually called them and the operator was able to use my name to look up my record and answer my question

Archived