Credentail Evaluation : PERM process

raobs

Hi, My employer is starting PERM process and can someone help me with issue below:

I have a 3yrs Bachelors and 2 yrs master degree from India. during my H1 file by a consulting firm, my credentials were evaluated as equivalent to bachelors and master with USA. I accepted a fulltime offer and the same credentials were used for my H1 transfer.

Issue: My employer started the PERM process and got credentials re-evaluated and said as below:

Combined with Bachers and Masters of a foreign national studies is equivalent to Bachelors and on yr graduation in United states. The Attorney now says combining an year of my master to Bachelors (Bachelor's in USA 4yrs) will be a risk.

I have 8 yrs of experience before joining the current organization and I mentioned as I am eligible for EB2.

Can someone help me will my case be an issue for PERM approval and am I not eligible for EB2?

Any referal for good evaluators is highly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

If you already have 5 year experience after your PG and your labor petition ensures to take care of that experience, I do not think it is necessary to go for education evaluation. You can simply agree that your PG is equal to US 4 year degree and add your experience to show that it is equal to US MS/PG.

Trust me, most of education evaluations are not accepted by USCIS ..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived