H4 to H1 Transfer re-enter in US on H4

Arya122

Hi,

Presently I am in H4 visa and I got a company A(say consultancy) who is sponsoring my H1 (H4 to H1 transfer). Company A is filing my H1 petition on May. Because of some work I need to go back to India for few months(2-3 months). By that time my H1 petition may approved.

My question to you is,

1. After applying for H4 to H1 transfer if go out of US will it cause any problem for H1 approval?

2. If I go to India and come back to US before H1 approval then also COS need to be done separately after H1 approval?

Please help he, I am very much confuse about this.

Thanks in advance,

Arya

Hello All,

I need your help and advice, my wife is currently in India, working for a IT major, there are some chances of she getting a 6-9 month project on shore here in US, wanted to know which would be more preferred:

option 1:on L1 here, then try for H1b later on, after few months or if nothing works change to H4

option 2:directly come here on H4 then look for more options change to H1b if all works

Given the current scenario, which option would be better in terms of visa stamping to make it more a simple process given the paper work and current trends in visa stamping issues

I would appreciate your reply on this and thanks again

Archived