H4 Passport Delay

h4concern

Hi,

we attended interview on April 19th 2012 at hyd consulate and VO has asked basic questions and approved the visa and said you will receive the passport in a weeks time.

I've received the passport in 3 working days but my wife(dependant) passport hasnt arrived yet. Im so nervous because of the following.

we had few concerns before the interview as i've incorrectly filled my wifes passport number in ds 160 and i realised it after scheduled an appointment though appointment has been made with the correct passport number.

I've called VFS helpline for their suggestion and they asked me to create a new ds160 with the correct passport number and take it with me and show that at the consulate and i did that but the lady didnt accept the new ds 160 ( she told me she can see the correct passport number as the appointment has been made with the correct passport number. i insisted to take but she didnt accept it)

Attended the interview with the same ds 160 confirmation pages and visa is approved.

Does following things cause any problem for H4 VISA :

1) Filled incorrect passport number(one character missing) in DS 160 form but appointment has been taken with correct passport number.

2) Didnt carry/attach photocopy of original I797 APPROVAL NOTICE as my wife had attended with the me.

3) Dependant visa rejected in the past from her earlier marriage.( we have mentioned this in DS 160 form as well).

Please can someone reply for the above questions. Thanks in advance

Archived