H4 to H1 221g Slip at Hyd

santu_kandukuri

My wife studied in Tri Valley university and when university turned out to be a fraud university, my wife immediately left the country for H4 stamping. ie from F1 student visa to H4 visa in January 2011. While she was studying she worked for 6 months.

Now another consulting company of the same client called my wife and said they can file H1B for her. So she agreed and filed for H1B in April 2011.

Unfortunately my wife had to go to india, since her mother was sick badly. USCIS queried her saying why did she travel out side india ?

Lawyer replied saying that her mother is sick.

Finnally H1B approval in Febrauray 2012 saying that she has to go out the country for H1B stamping. Currently she went to Hyderabad, india for her H1B stamping which was on April 18 2012.

They asked her if she studied in USA and she answered yes, and they asked for her university name.

After my wife's reply, the White guy started speaking very rudely to my wife and gave a white slip and said that " Your intention is to work in USA and we need to validate whether the project is genuine or not? "

So what shall we do now, do we need to wait or do you want my wife to come back on H4 Visa. Please advice.

Archived