Employer or client

nefan

Hello guys,

I am having a big headache with the cat fight between my employer,middle vendor and my client. My middle vendor spoiled my relationship with the client saying my H1 was revoked when clearly my H1 was sent back to the USCIS. Now my client says he wants me to work in the project but can only pay me offshore salary.

My employer is not ready for this saying he cant run a payroll. My employer is asking me pull out of the project. Right now only my employer is making an attempt to resolve my H1 mess. He has the supporting letter from the client. So he says that should be enough to reply back to USCIS if needed.

So should I listen to my employer and pull out of the project or stick with my client and live to fight another day?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

@ hmaster - last I was tracking murthy forum till Dec'11 it appeared that both EVC & EC model stamping were being thrown out of the window. Only visa stampings with FTE had a good chance of a successful stamping.

Please can you tell me if you've been tracking cases for EC stampings.. whether or not the attempts been successful in the last few months. 'Cos even with the EC model the employer/employees do not conform to the Neufeld memo & the Client manages/controls work.

@Toobrown - I would think that Nefan can actually work remotely (outside US) with the client (provided the client is ok) even after a decision comes, even if negative.. as long as his H1 petition is valid till AND has not be cancelled by USCIS. Is my understanding, right??

Archived