Need an earlier visa appointment in Toronto any suggestions

nkroy

So i have to go for work conference to Toronto on the 16th of June.. My visa just got expired and i have an extended H1 .. I was thinking all this while that i should be able to get a date around that week of june if i do it on the last week of april

Man when i checked it today it shows me the earliest available date of 9th july . almost 2.5 month ahead

I live in seattle and Vancouver could have been a better option but with the conference in toronto i went ahead and paid the fees for me and my wife thinking i can go to toronto and have both of these done at the same time

I would really appreciate any suggestions here . I mean i cannot book my tickets and all in june for the conference unless i get a consulate date here .

Is there still a possibility that i can get a date around that time . do enough cancellations happen ?

Please suggest

You are betting on something with a very low odds of winning. Yes, cancellations do occur, but with such high demand for appointments, the few occasional slots opening up will disappear in no time. You will have to be online pretty much all the time refreshing the appointments date page. You might have a better chance to find dates at a Consulate where people are less inclined to go - for example, Calgary. In February I was able to find a date even before one week at Calgary.

Yeah the entire thing is weird and frustrating . When i logged in today i saw a date showed up for the 7th and 14th of may . I am hoping i will find some thing.. Just have to be diligent and look everyday

You cannot transfer your fees correct ? if you have already paid for tornoto location if yeah i will just drive down to vancouver

Archived