221G Letter issued for H1-B Visa Renewal

cvbkraju

Hi,

I have attended interview on Feb 28th,2012.Here follows the interview Q&A:

1)Who is the supervisor @ Client?

Ans:Mr.X

2)What business client is into?

Ans;Telecom

3)Is there a vendor between employer & Client?

Ans;Yes.Mr.X.

4) Who is going to hire & fire you?

Ans:My employer

5)To whom do you report to @ client?

Ans;Mr.X

6) How often do you report to employer?

Ans;Weekly,bi-weekly

7)ARE you carrying any work related equipment from employer to client place?

Ans;NO.

8)Who is providing the office equipment?

Ans:Client

9)Who is going to assign work to you?

Ans:Client Supervisor

10) How & who all are involved if the client request for extra time of work?

Ans:My employer & myself

12) Who is going to assess your performance?

Ans:Client forward feedback to my employer and he will assess.

13) Where is employer Located?

Ans:VA

14) Which city you work in?

Ans:X Location

15) Do you have letter to USCIS?

Ans:NO.

16) If client want to switch the application, who is going to take decision & who is going to support?

Ans;Myself

17)Is any one working along with you @ your client place from your employer

Ans;NO.

18)What does your wife do?

Ans;housewife on h4

19)Do you have kids?

Ans:Yes.

After all these questions he asked me to review & sign the above Q&A which he printed in one white sheet.I signed it.

After he given me white 221g form and checked the box to submit the letter to USCIS.I have submitted all the petition doc's which were filed to USCIS During my extension on march 2nd 2012.

The client in the petition is different from the present .But my employer filed new LCA which shows new client details and i also submitted the end client letter.

Till now i don't have any status on my case.Please advise on the chances of getting VISA On the above info.

I appreciate on your advise & help.

Thanks,

hi - sorry to hear your experience. What you really required was an h1 amendment when the client location had changed, not just a new LCA, this could be a topic of debate - but I am just giving my opinion. From your answers above, looks like the client could control your day to day job assignments more than your employer which could be one of the issues here.

Not to discourage you but be ready for the worst and act as if hope are less here. I would say if your client or vendor can directly file your h1, ask them to initiate it asap while you are pending the outcome of this case.

I think below QA are little catchy

7)ARE you carrying any work related equipment from employer to client place?

Ans;NO. - I guess, you should mention Yes. (You will send weekly repots,timesheets.)

8)Who is providing the office equipment?

Ans:Client - I guess, Answering "Both CLient and employer provides equipment, But I will cary work on client equipment, because of client policy." - More appropriate i think.

16) If client want to switch the application, who is going to take decision & who is going to support?

Ans;Myself - "Decisions will be taken by client. But, he can decide based on my inputs"

I think this might be more appropriate.rest looks perfect. Pray god for some luck...we all need...

Archived