successful h1b stamping in vancouver canada on 17 Apr 2012

skmp81

Hi All,

My name is sunny. First of all thank you for "all forums who maintains these valuable experiences".

I attended interview on 17 Apr 2012, it was Approved.

attend the interview with proper documentation. your case will be reviewed prior to your appointment and will be given based on the matching ans like "client , work location, wages" and other ..

they asked me

1 how did you find this job

2 where do you live in US

3 what is your degree ( i have only bachelors in Eng) . Doesnt matters masters or not in US.they are least bothered about your degree.

4 following document showed them

client letter (**** must) . (vendor letter they dont bother as per my knowledge)

wage's

salaries

i-797,i-129

our apperance before the consulate matters alot (dressing).

Thanks,

Hi Sunny, Can you please let me whether you have mentioned client name or client address any where in DS 160 form?

Hi Sunny ,

Congrats .. I am also planning to go to Canada for stamping ..No Masters from USA.. Works on EVC model - Are you in the same scenario . Do you have any suggestion on any particular Canadian consulate

Hi Sunny ,

Congrats .. I am also planning to go to Canada for stamping ..No Masters from USA.. Works on EVC model - Are you in the same scenario . Do you have any suggestion on any particular Canadian consulate

Hi Sunny, Can you please let me whether you have mentioned client name or client address any where in DS 160 form?

no... your LCA says where your are working...

Hi Sunny ,

i dont suggest any consulate .. i went to vancouver...

Archived