Anyone waiting for passport from Hyd Consulate

satyab.2002

Hi,

I attended H1b visa stamping on March 20th and got 221g for Client Verification. On Apt 17th, I got an email to submit my passport for further processing. So, I submitted on the same day.

Till today, the passport is under process and vfs is showing that passport is at consulate for processing.

So, the email from US consulate on Apr 17th indicate H1b visa apporval?

Usually, if they ask us to submit passport, do they mention that the visa is approved. In my case, they said further processing.

How long the process will take place?

If, anyone are waiting for the passport from Hyd. Please, can you update your experience.

Could be a positive sign. If it is, you may get your passport with visa stamped within 15 business days. Pray god and be patient.

Couple of questions

1) Are you with FTE/EC/EVC?

2) What were the questions asked in your visa interview?

3) If EVC, were your client/vendor/employer received any questionnaire from consulate? If so, could you please share the questions?

Best of luck.

Could be a positive sign. If it is, you may get your passport with visa stamped within 15 business days. Pray god and be patient.

Couple of questions

1) Are you with FTE/EC/EVC?

2) What were the questions asked in your visa interview?

3) If EVC, were your client/vendor/employer received any questionnaire from consulate? If so, could you please share the questions?

Best of luck.

Thank you,

My H1b is a EC model.

In my Interview, VO asked questions regarding supervising and control of my work.

Hi,

I attended H1b visa stamping on March 20th and got 221g for Client Verification. On Apt 17th, I got an email to submit my passport for further processing. So, I submitted on the same day.

Till today, the passport is under process and vfs is showing that passport is at consulate for processing.

So, the email from US consulate on Apr 17th indicate H1b visa apporval?

Usually, if they ask us to submit passport, do they mention that the visa is approved. In my case, they said further processing.

How long the process will take place?

If, anyone are waiting for the passport from Hyd. Please, can you update your experience.

Hi Whats the status of your case??

Archived