successful stamping at ottawa on Apr 16th.

kalli

I had my interview on 16th Apr at 8:30. I am in EVC model. The V.O had asked me just one question as to what I do at work. As I was explaining, the V.O said that my visa was approved. The very next day at 5 PM I got an email from Loomis that my passport has been picked up from Embassy.

Thanks again for all those shared their experience and thoughts on this forum. It helped me a great deal to be better prepared than I thought I would be.

Good luck to all future aspirants and those awaiting a decision.

Man that was so kooooooooooooooooool...!!!!

I had my interview on 16th Apr at 8:30. I am in EVC model. The V.O had asked me just one question as to what I do at work. As I was explaining, the V.O said that my visa was approved. The very next day at 5 PM I got an email from Loomis that my passport has been picked up from Embassy.

Thanks again for all those shared their experience and thoughts on this forum. It helped me a great deal to be better prepared than I thought I would be.

Good luck to all future aspirants and those awaiting a decision.

The VO is not trained properly in adjudicating.

Does anyone know how many days it takes to get visa back at the Ottawa embassy these days? It used to be 2 days (Apply Monday and receive back on Wednesday). Also it appears that they dont let you pick up your passport at the embassy anymore. You have to collect it from a local Loomis branch. Is that the case? Does that create delays in receiving back your passport?

Archived