What is crucial for successful H1B Stamping ?

sandeep883

Hi Friends,

I am on OPT and will be applying H1B for next year, just to be on safe side and to get more information, just wanted to ask you guys what is crucial for successful H1B Stamping ?

Like being with good employer who has direct clients?

Being with Local Desi Employer who just started company, does it has any effect?

I am not sure what is need for successful H1B stamping, if some one can share their ideas it would be helpful and we really appreciate you help, thank you.

Sandeep,

From what I have seen when you look for jobs please keep in mind the following

A. Genuiness of the employer, whether they follow rules or they can get u any kind of job by faking.

Many local desi employers r known to fake their projects just to be able to file h1b by keeping u on bench

B.whether ur a direct employee or work under Evc model you really have to be honest and present the same facts in your petition

When you look for a job it would be best if you keep in mind quality of the employer rather than working for some local desi guy for the sake of getting h1

PS: Above expressed is entirely my view

Hi Friends,

I am on OPT and will be applying H1B for next year, just to be on safe side and to get more information, just wanted to ask you guys what is crucial for successful H1B Stamping ?

Like being with good employer who has direct clients?

Being with Local Desi Employer who just started company, does it has any effect?

I am not sure what is need for successful H1B stamping, if some one can share their ideas it would be helpful and we really appreciate you help, thank you.

One major factor is: "reputation of your employer".

If you are so keen on successful H1B stamping, why you are using words like client, desi consultancy, etc ? Why not just look for full time job in some big/good company ?

I am with a so-called Shady consultancy and had no problem in stmapings, H1 extensions etc...

Working with shady employer doesn't guarantee that you won't get H1b approval or stamping. It just increases the 'possibility' of not getting approval or stamping. People live the life, either its easy or tough. It's always your choice.

Archived