H4 Stamping

akrishn

Hi.

I am on H1 extension with Visa already stamped until 2014. Wife was on H1 Until March 2011 and we filed for her COS from H1-H4 In Feb 2011. Because of delay and my wife being pregnant she wanted to visit India and have her delivery in India. She left without waiting for the H4 COS decision. We received a letter stating the application will not be processed and asked us to re apply to file for H4. Since then my wife is in India. We have a Son (Indian Citizen) and now both are planning to come on H4. Do you see any issues? Will we need to fill DS160 for both seperately or will one DS160 be sufficient for thier H4 visa? Also I sent 797,129,PP copy, Paystubs, W2, Emp letter, Emp tax returns, Marraige Cert, Photos. Is there anythign else that my wife will need for her's and my sons stamping. Will they have any issues during their interview? Please share your thoughts. Also, my PP is expiring so I am simultaneously planning to get it renewed here in US. I am sure this has nothing to do with thier Visa appointment. Does it matter?

Archived