Email from consulate to submit passport

s_kumarg77

Hi all

I got a 221g white at Hyd consulate for H1B (first h1) on March 7th 2012. Today on April 19th 2012 I got an email from Hyd EAC to submit my passport. Is this a +ve sign?

Do I need to submit 221g doc and DS160 confirmation along with the passport. Can someone tell me whatz the procedure??

Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation

SANTOSH K GADILA

Thats a positive sign. Go ahead and submit. If they didn't ask for any other documents in the mail other than Passport then I wouldn't bother about them. But anyways take all those documents to VFS along with the print out of the mails that you received and submit what they ask.

Couple of questions

1) Are you with FTE/EC/EVC?

2) What were the questions asked in the interview on March 7th?

3) If you are in EVC, Did your client or employer got any questionnaire from consulate during this time?

Good luck with your stamping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all

I got a 221g white at Hyd consulate for H1B (first h1) on March 7th 2012. Today on April 19th 2012 I got an email from Hyd EAC to submit my passport. Is this a +ve sign?

Do I need to submit 221g doc and DS160 confirmation along with the passport. Can someone tell me whatz the procedure??

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Archived