Job title for H1B visa

coolhunk11

Hello friends,

My employer is filing my H1B petition and so I just have a question regarding the job title. The lawyer is saying that we can only use the job titles mentioned under each catagory on the H1B WAGE DETERMINATION WEBSITE and if you want to use some other title which is not mentioned than you have to use the MANAGER ALL OTHER catagory and apply for a wage determination to DOL.

iS IT TRUE?

For example my current title is MRO Coordinator but this job title cannot be found on any of thye catagories and so I have to select a title which are mentioned in the website only. Please reply with your suggessions. Below is the website which I am talking about.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/

Thank you

Generally, the USCIS does not use the job title as a determinative factor in adjudicating H1B petitions. The job title should generally reflect the actual title used by the company. Please schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the specific issues relating to your case and the different options available to you.

Generally, the USCIS does not use the job title as a determinative factor in adjudicating H1B petitions. The job title should generally reflect the actual title used by the company. Please schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the specific issues relating to your case and the different options available to you.

I am already working with a experienced lawyer nad thats what she is saying. I just wanted to confirm with the members of the forum since everybody has gone through the process of H1B ..

Archived