F1 to H1B Visa

kalyanz

Hi All,

I am seeking your help

I am currently on my F1 Visa. I was under my F1 visa STEM Extension. My current F1 Visa Status expires on June 2013. I filed my H1B Visa now and as I am uncertain how long my project continues with current client I am doing premium processing on my H1B. Once I get my H1B approved I need to plan next step and I need your opinions on this. I got engaged recently and I need to go for my marriage to India so...

1)Can I go on F1 Visa before my H1B comes into effect from October during some where in the month of August and come back in September on F1 Visa status or does once my H1B gets approved by this month ending will my SEVIS Change the Status and F1 gets nullify....I was asking as I know some people went on F1 Visa status and came back before thier H1B visa starts.

Is that something we can go before H1B visa status starts?

2) Or is it better to go to H1B Visa stamping once my H1b gets approved and If I goes I thought to go to Vancover, Canada for stamping. My fear is if everything goes good and I get stamped it will be good and suppose if my H1B gets denied and If i get 221g Can't I re enter to US . Cant I renter on my F1 Visa status. Do I need to go back to India ?

3)Or is it good idea to go once H1B visa starts in october. Will it be good idea to go in november or december .. go for H1B stamping and then go to India. for marriage.

I am not able to decide which is safest and better approach as I would be going for wedding am not sure how to sort it out.

Waiting for your valuable comments.

Archived