Revoke Perm Processing for Changes

sriksdave

My perm has been filed in the last 15 days.

I just got the experience letters from my past employers, I found that the perm filing needs some corrections.

1) My Role in the Perm is Sr.Application Developer whereas in the experience letter it says Web developer.

2) Also, the end date of employment is off by a day. 12/7 end date instead of 12/8 on the perm filing.

But, my Job duties match exactly.

So, is there a way to correct the above two changes? or should I even worry about them?

If revoking and refiling is the answer, how much time does it usually take to turnaround for these simple changes and are there any

negative consequences for going through the process.

Other question which may apply to many others,

If I claim that I have 4 years of experience and my perm job requirements is based on that. Will USCIS have a problem if I took vacations

during my employment and will they exclude that time when calculating 4 years?

Sorry for the long post. Can someone provide guidance please?

My perm has been filed in the last 15 days.

I just got the experience letters from my past employers, I found that the perm filing needs some corrections.

1) My Role in the Perm is Sr.Application Developer whereas in the experience letter it says Web developer.

==========> This may create a problem in I140 stage. I say it MAY not it WOULD.

2) Also, the end date of employment is off by a day. 12/7 end date instead of 12/8 on the perm filing.

==========> This may not be an issue.

But, my Job duties match exactly.

So, is there a way to correct the above two changes? or should I even worry about them?

If revoking and refiling is the answer, how much time does it usually take to turnaround for these simple changes and are there any

negative consequences for going through the process.

Other question which may apply to many others,

If I claim that I have 4 years of experience and my perm job requirements is based on that. Will USCIS have a problem if I took vacations

during my employment and will they exclude that time when calculating 4 years?

Sorry for the long post. Can someone provide guidance please?

I don't think so you can correct anything in the PERM once it's filed. I think the option would be withdraw the PERM and file a new one if you're concerned so much. Normally experience is counted from the joining date and relieving date in a company. Why should USCIS would care about how many vacations you took or where you went for your vacation? It doesn't make any sense to me at least.

Archived