Address Change after i485 Approval

Hi Guys.. I need some guidance on how to proceed.

I just recenlty got greened (i485 via marriage) for less than a month to date and we will be moving in 2 weeks.

My questions are:

1.) I was the one who got greened.. can i make the change of address online? Which Form #?

2.) Must my wife (US-Citizen, Petitioner) submit some kind of change of address form online as well? Which Form #?

3.) After submitting the forms, do we have to contact USCIS by Phone to inform them or anything for that matter?

Thanks a lot..

please consult a lawyer.

change of address link: http://www.uscis.gov/ar-11

you (GC holder) will need to report your new address to uscis.

your spouse (US citizen) does not need to do anything.

by completing the online AR-11, you already notified uscis of address change. if you have time, it does not hurt to call and inquire/verify if address record was updated.

Hi Guys.. I need some guidance on how to proceed.

I just recenlty got greened (i485 via marriage) for less than a month to date and we will be moving in 2 weeks.

My questions are:

1.) I was the one who got greened.. can i make the change of address online? Which Form #?

2.) Must my wife (US-Citizen, Petitioner) submit some kind of change of address form online as well? Which Form #?

3.) After submitting the forms, do we have to contact USCIS by Phone to inform them or anything for that matter?

Thanks a lot..

Archived