Advice on new EB5 visa

ALittleBitOfLuck

I'm working in a Elevator company which is worth $25 Millions. Our company is located in Saudi Arabia and operates all over Middle East extending to turkey and China. The company's owner and my Boss wants to expand the business to North America market and would like to immigrate to USA. He is ready to invest $1M. Can you please tell me what are the initial steps to be done from our side. I heard that EB5 visa shall be scrapped from September 2012. My boss is eager and would like to start it ASAP. I would be grateful if you could tell me what requirements should be met to proceed.

The EB-5 program is currently set to expire in September. However, Congress has extended this program many, many times over the years, and it is likely they will extend it yet again before it expires. The program is rather complicated, and I agree with Joe -- if your boss is planning on investing between $500,000 to $1,000,000, it behooves him to also invest in a good lawyer to better ensure he obtains a green card.

Please schedule a consult with an experienced attorney who can help guide you and your boss through the program requirements. If you have not yet obtained an attorney, we at the Murthy law Firm have several excellent attorneys who are highly knowledgeable regarding this program, and we would be honored to work with you.

Archived