Resume issues (L2-EAD to H1)

RedmondRaj

Hi,

I am currently on L2-EAD and am working at a company. This company wants to file my H1b this year.

When getting my current job, i submitted little beefed up resume with some fake experience. There is a law firm helping me with my H1b filing. I know i should not submit fake resume to USCIS. But i am worried if my employer will see the real resume that i submit to my lawyer.

Question: Is it common for lawyer to share documents with employers (company pays lawyer)? Is there any other smart option that could help me?

Thanks!

If you talk about USA don't fake your resume at all. I don't think this forum is going to help to fake people. Please help yourself as you did while preparing your resume!!

One more thing, if you can submit your fake resume to your prospective employer then why not USCIS? Remember, in some states faking resume is a crime. Better to understand this before it's too late !!

You need to come clean with your employer, disclose the fake experience, and admit your deceit -- even if it costs you your current job. Since you are on a L2 visa with an EAD, you can pursue another job with a truthful and honest resume.

You, and you alone, are responsible for your actions and their consequences.

Many of the current problems with employment immigration are a direct result of falsified information and resumes with fake experience and education! This problem is hurting everyone, not just you. Do not continue to part of the problem.

Omitting information, falsifying information, or otherwise lying to your employer, lawyers representing them or yourself, or the government, whether on a legal document or not, is FRAUDULENT!

Archived