PINK Questionnaire Answers ( Help Please)

nw80211

I got the PINK questionnaire in US consulate and need to send below information to them.....i need help to send the answers of few below questions.(I am working as software professional in an Indian organization)

Trip itinerary and contact information for the place you will stay.

what i have to write about trip itinerary when trip is not yet finalize....(shall I write the tentative dates and plan)......After reaching in US i will stay few days in a hotel then only I will stay in an any location...(what we need to reply about this above questions.

Description of your current or most recent research/professionalØ projects in detail, and description of practical applications of your most recent research or study. Assume that you are describing your work to a technical expert, scientist, or professional in your field.

Means here i have to write. ….What i am doing currently and in which project i am working on....correct?

Description of your planned subjects of research, study, or project inØ the U.S., and the practical applications of your planned research or study.

Means here i have to write what i will do in US…in which project I will work on….?. correct?

Scanned letter of invitation from your U.S. sponsor in PDF format. TheØ letter should include details about your visit and technical activities.

US branch of my company is Sponsoring my trip then this letter is from my company..correct?.They are not asking about client letter....am i right?

Your organization’s goals and objectives as related to your visit toØ the U.S.

What i need to write about it?

Plans after completion of study/work (i.e., where will youØ live/study/work?).

What i have to answer about this question....? ( shall I write that I will come back to india….)

Sponsoring institutions (U.S. and/or Indian) funding your travel, research, or education.

US branch of my company is Sponsoring everything....shall i write about My company?

Export License number, if applicable (or, if pending, the ExportØ License Application number).

what is Export License number? what i need to reply regarding it?

Scanned letter of invitation from your U.S. sponsor in PDF format. TheØletter should include details about your visit and technical activities.

US branch of my company is Sponsoring my trip then this letter is from my company..correct?.They are not asking about client letter....am i right?....please help...

Archived