Can i join New employer who filed for my transfer and continue old employer till i get approval for employer B

oLone

Hi ,

I got an offer from Employer B , they are filling my H1 B transfer but want me to join them as soon as i get reciept.

Can i continue working for employer A as well till the time i get approval of tarnsfer for new employer.

I am worried if i resign my current employer and then my new employer visa transfeer is not approved?? Please suggest.

It depends a bit on the nature of the employer. If the job with employer B is an FT job, the risk of denial is low.

If employer B is a consultant, I would wait to join them until the H1 approval. They can file the H1 with premium processing, which gives the result in 15 days.

Guys i have signed on offer letter that i will pay a sum of 8K to my employer if i leave the company while on US assignment , the offer letter says it will the cost to company to hire market and etc for a new resource.. So can u please advise if i am leggaly bound to make this payment in order to quit my current employer...

Archived