Approved on April 03 @ Merida, it is not that easy(Cake Wake)

TMR

Approved on April 03 @ Merida, but be prepared in either case

I ‘m working in EVC model,

My appointment was @ 11 AM and i reached there by 8:00AM and they allowed, around 50 people were already had there appointment numbers.

You can take your cell phones to the consulate, but need to switch it off and have it at the security.

With all updates i have seen in this forum it is not that easy(Cake Wake) in Merida and it is same as other conuslates . seen couple of amigo’s got 221g and one of them was waiting for more than 30 days and one got denied that day after waiting for a week ..So plan your in well in either cases

After completing security check, token number and You will called into visa interview waiting area and your number will be called for initially checking and keeping all document it right order for VO i.e. in counter 4 and 5 ..For me no questions asked dere .After that waited for 1:30 min & finally counter 2 person(Her) called my number

Me: Good Morning

VO: GM.

Me: How are you doing today ?

VO: Good and what abt u?

Me: Doing Good.

VO: Give me ur W2

Me: given last 2 years paychekc, w2’s, tax returns as a whole bunch

VO: She scanned for 5 sec

She was checking something in the screen for 5 min and had a chat with other VO (is the one giving 221g and denials out of 3 VO’S .Same time my friend came with me was interviewing with him and finally came to know to that he got 221g)

VO: xxxx is your Employer?

Me: Yes

VO: what does your employer do?

Me: Explained about my employer as per the employer reference letter given for the visa consulate

VO: What do you do?

ME:I work in ERP as XXXX

VO: what is ERP?

ME: Explained for a min

VO: You’re from xxxx Place?

VO: Where is ur company located?

Me :told employer location

VO: Then how come ur working in XXXX

Me: Told I’m working for my companies end client

VO: Do you have a permanent place to live

Me: I told No..I’ll have relocate to where ever my company is assigned to

VO: Are you working full time for my company

Me :Yes

VO: Do you have any gap b/n ur employment

Me : No ,If you want I can show my previous w2’s ,tax returns

VO: That’s fine

Finally good New came out

VO: Ur visa has approved and you can collect passport 2morrow at 4 pm .If you have time you can Try today at 4 pm and give white slip

Me :Thank you and gracias

Went on same day and collected my passport .while collecting my passport came to know that there are couple of people got 221g waiting for more that 30 day and one got reject ..So Merida consulates is same as other consulates

So be carefull

All the best for others

Approved on April 03 @ Merida, but be prepared in either case

I ‘m working in EVC model,

My appointment was @ 11 AM and i reached there by 8:00AM and they allowed, around 50 people were already had there appointment numbers.

You can take your cell phones to the consulate, but need to switch it off and have it at the security.

With all updates i have seen in this forum it is not that easy(Cake Wake) in Merida and it is same as other conuslates . seen couple of amigo’s got 221g and one of them was waiting for more than 30 days and one got denied that day after waiting for a week ..So plan your in well in either cases

After completing security check, token number and You will called into visa interview waiting area and your number will be called for initially checking and keeping all document it right order for VO i.e. in counter 4 and 5 ..For me no questions asked dere .After that waited for 1:30 min & finally counter 2 person(Her) called my number

Me: Good Morning

VO: GM.

Me: How are you doing today ?

VO: Good and what abt u?

Me: Doing Good.

VO: Give me ur W2

Me: given last 2 years paychekc, w2’s, tax returns as a whole bunch

VO: She scanned for 5 sec

She was checking something in the screen for 5 min and had a chat with other VO (is the one giving 221g and denials out of 3 VO’S .Same time my friend came with me was interviewing with him and finally came to know to that he got 221g)

VO: xxxx is your Employer?

VO: what does your employer do?

Me: Explained about my employer as per the employer reference letter given for the visa consulate

VO: What do you do?

ME:I work in ERP as XXXX

VO: what is ERP?

ME: Explained for a min

VO: You’re from xxxx Place?

VO: Where is ur company located?

Me :told employer location

VO: Then how come ur working in XXXX

Me: Told I’m working for my companies end client

VO: Do you have a permanent place to live

Me: I told No..I’ll have relocate to where ever my company is assigned to

VO: Are you working full time for my company

Me :Yes

VO: Do you have any gap b/n ur employment

Me : No ,If you want I can show my previous w2’s ,tax returns

VO: That’s fine

Finally good New came out

VO: Ur visa has approved and you can collect passport 2morrow at 4 pm .If you have time you can Try today at 4 pm and give white slip

Me :Thank you and gracias

Went on same day and collected my passport .while collecting my passport came to know that there are couple of people got 221g waiting for more that 30 day and one got reject ..So Merida consulates is same as other consulates

So be carefull

All the best for others

Can I know your work exp ( in years) if you don't mind?

Archived