PD Porting in EB2, please advise

Greetings,

I had a priority date 03/24/2008 originally with previous employer with I-140 approved in EB2 category.

Changed job as previous company facing financial issue, I did not leave, I was asked to look for job outside in 2009.

New employeer applied for labour and I-140 also in EB2 category, but in the approval notice of I-140 it did not reflect previous priority date, instead shows different priority date 10/22/2009.

in January 2012 old priority got current, but lawyer said could not apply 485 because latest I-140 do not have correct priority date, instead they applied I-824 to correct priority date.

In February 2012 second PD became current and instead of waiting for I-824 approval, lawyer decided to apply, and got EAD & AP.

Now due to retrogression it seems will take long time for a GC. Waiting for I-824 approval.

Can I avail original priority date, b'cos all got GC with 2008 dates, is it possible to refile 485 with corrected priority date?

Any help in this regard is greately appriciate, my lawyer don't know how long it may take to get I-824 approved. I am ready to involve more experienced lawyer if needed.

Thanks in advance

GA

Archived