H1b Visa for Entrepreneurs

satyasagarreddy

Hello All,

this question is for my friend who lives in India.He has an engineering + MBA degrees along with 5 years of exp in SAP. He currently is pursuing options of coming to USA. Looking at the current situation, not many employers are willing to sponsor H1Bs and are asking for client letter to start the process. I came across information about H1B program for Entrepreneurs. Could any one provide some more information in this regards, in terms of criteria to qualify for this program?

here is the link that I came across regarding H1b for Entrepreneurs

http://www.*********************

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

lol,You are funny Joe F !!, It is as usual he described himself as his friend. Because he felt shy asking such a simple question himself. This is very common thing that I always see in this forum. This murthy forum has became a public platform for all kind of immigration questions which is impressive.

lol,You are funny Joe F !!, It is as usual he described himself as his friend. Because he felt shy asking such a simple question himself. This is very common thing that I always see in this forum. This murthy forum has became a public platform for all kind of immigration questions which is impressive.

Well, if he is too shy to admit that it is himself, he isn't much of an entrepreneur, either.

Entrepreneurs tend to be Type A personalities, not shy about anything :)

And of course, an entrepreneur would know how to use Google...

Archived