Is this Possible :Multiple H1 transfer

tos

Hi,

Currently I am working for company1 as a FT employee. I got offer from 3 more companies (A , B ,C ). I do have following questions:

1> Can I provide all details to those 3 companies and they can process H1 transefer at the same time.

2> If Qs1 is "Yes" then, Company A and B and C has filed my H1B petition and all are received by USCIS. Will this be an issue to get approval for either company? Will that affect each other petitions?

3> If Company A H1B has been approved and ComapnyB H1B application is in Process. Will my CompanyA approval be canclled once USCIS receive comapnyB and ComapnyC petition?

4>Most Important Qs: Suppose All the 3 comapnies receive the approval but finally I want to join ComapnyA then what should I do? Do I have to inform ComapnyA that ComapnyB and CompanyC are also holding the approval.

Do I have to inform ComapnyB and ComapnyC . How USCIS will know that I am working for Comapny A?

Is it necessary to cancel both ComapnyB and C's approval then how and who will do that ? Will there be any complicacies in future because of this situation.

5> Can I continue with my current Company even if the other 3 is having my transeferred visa copy.

I hope someone will clarify my doubt.

Thanks.

Tos

Why would anybody want to spend all the money on H1b if you do not want to work for them.

Just choose the job that best interests you and join them.

Irrespective of that, yes all three companies can file for you at the same time and each of them will not know unless you tell them.

You can choose who you work for after the approvals.

You dont have to inform anybody but just inform them that you dont want the offer anymore which might piss them off.

Its the responsibility of the comapy to cancel the h1s.

You can continue with current employer as long as the h1 is valid with that company.

Archived