EB2 or EB3 for 3 year degree (india) + 2 years masters degree (USA)


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

I have bachelor degree of 3 years from india and 2 years masters degree from usa. I am on H1b and I want to file labor certification.

I am not sure which category i am falling in (Eb2 or Eb3). I have masters degree from accredited university in computer science which is related to job (IT field). I have job requirements saying that masters degree or bachelors + XYZ years of experience.

Please help me with your answer. Looking forward to here some answers from experienced people.

----thanks a lot for looking on this thread----

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.