H1B Petiton status changed from Approved to Acceptance

iffi2009

Hello Everyone,

Require urgent help for the issue I am facing

My H1B Petiton was Approved on Mar 7, 2012 and then after a week, the status changed back to 'Acceptance' with the following message on the USCIS website:

"On March 14, 2012, an amended notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on the notice. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283"

Has anybody come across this issue? Can anybody help in understanding what it means, why the status was reverted and what are my next course of action...

Plzzz Help....

Regards,

iffi

• 4 weeks later...

@Iffi2009

Did you receive any updates on your H1B status?

The same thing has happened to me-my case status showed as approved on 13 April. Then it changed back to Acceptance on 17th April with the following status

"Your Case Status: Acceptance

On April 17, 2012, an amended notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on the notice. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

My lawyer has not recieved anything yet from them....Its getting me a little worried now....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi All,

My case status entered from IR to Post Decision on 19th Jul and received I797B on 5th Aug. But on 19th Aug my case status has gone back to acceptance state  with below information and it is still in same state.

"An amended notice on ths case was mailed describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on the notice. This case is being processed at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. If this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you......."

Please respond if anyone has faced the same situation and also let us know if there will be any issues?????

Archived