H1B Visa Dates in INDIA

Raj_#123

Hello All,

I would be visiting INDIA in the month of MAY, and i have my H1B visa extension stamping to be done, But i don't see the dates available for the month of MAY or JUNE in any of the INDIAN consulates,

Please let me know what should i do, Can i get my visa done in any other country or neighboring country or in Mexico/Canada?

Thanks

Hello All,

I would be visiting INDIA in the month of MAY, and i have my H1B visa extension stamping to be done, But i don't see the dates available for the month of MAY or JUNE in any of the INDIAN consulates,

Please let me know what should i do, Can i get my visa done in any other country or neighboring country or in Mexico/Canada?

Thanks

Oh okay great thanks....!

i checked with VFS as well....!

Thank you for writing to us,

Please note the allocation of the interview appointments on VFS website is the sole discretion of the Embassy / Consulate.

We would like to inform you that the interview appointment dates are being released by the U.S. Consulate on a regular basis and same keeps constantly fluctuating depending on the appointment booking done by the applicants online. Hence, you are requested to keep checking the website regularly to view the appointments available and book them as and when they are released.

Click on the link Earliest Available Interview date to view for an estimate of current availability of visa interview appointment.

Note:- Date for the month of May or June is not released yet, so please keep checking the website regularly.

Hello All,

Thanks

Since there is no change of status in your case. I think you can go to border country for your visa stamping. Just read the info which is in the state website then you will get it.

Archived