Multiple H1-B with diff Employers

sukanyar13

Hi,

I'm currently on H4 visa and have offer from two companies who are willing to file H1-B for me.

Company A is a medium sized company having 2000 employees.

Company B is a small sized company having 150 employees.

- What can be issues if I go ahead and get my H1-B filed by both employers individually and then later on decide which one to join? Can multiple visa petition hamper my visa approval in anyway. Is this legal as per USCIS.

- Company B has never filed a fresh H1-B for an employee though they have got H1-B visa transfered for some employees. Can these factors impact my chances of getting a H1-B processed, if I decide to go ahead just with company B.

I would appreciate any suggestions and views on this.

Thanks

Sukanya

Sukanya,

It does makes a lot of difference.I Would suggest you to go for employer who has 2K employees.

As per the Visa Officer and his database concerned :- they will check with the Succesfull Revenue Generation by the employer,HeadCount Of the employees & % of VISA's been issued to indians (Not H4 To H1B,Not OPT & other stuff) the only straight & direct visas issued (Either InHouse Project or to the Client Project) shows the credibility & effectiveness of the employer.

GoodLuck & All The Best :)

I don't think they use '% of VISA's been issued to indians (Not H4 To H1B,Not OPT & other stuff) the only straight & direct visas issued (Either InHouse Project or to the Client Project)'. I don't know where people get such ideas. It doesn't even make a meaningful sentense.

Archived