I-797A extension notice with bottom I-94 section shows as "VOID"

amitsoni007

I have received an approved I-797A (e-mail notification was also sent to HR that the petition with the EAC # was approved) but the bottom portion of the I-797A approval notice shows "VOID" all over. No I-94# was given other than the receipt # (EAC#) and petitioner name and address printed on the bottom I-94 section.

Has anyone come across this scenario ? What are the next steps for me ? Need an answer to this.

I have received an approved I-797A (e-mail notification was also sent to HR that the petition with the EAC # was approved) but the bottom portion of the I-797A approval notice shows "VOID" all over. No I-94# was given other than the receipt # (EAC#) and petitioner name and address printed on the bottom I-94 section.

Has anyone come across this scenario ? What are the next steps for me ? Need an answer to this.

What should be the next steps guys ?

I think you need to get a new I-94 / new visa stamped... (Need to travel outside USA and re-enter USA to get new I-94) Probably it would be good idea to discuss this with your company attorney.

Archived