H1-B Revoked

discover99

Hi all ,

I was working in H1-B visa and its valid for 3 years and i was trying to go to the other job because the job was very tough to me. And i quit the job as one of the other employee said he is going to apply me a H1-b transfer.

but he did not do that. And when i went to the previous employer he said my H1-B is revoked and i have to leave the country and i am now in 5th month of unemployment. And i am in big trouble now. Is there any chance like going to

India and come back on F1 Visa which is still active on which i came to US for doing Masters. After the masters i got approved for H1 and this happened.

I got admission for a university and I applied for MBA program. I got the I-20 and the Acceptance Letter.

Is there any problem if i go to India and come back to USA On My F1 visa and start My Studies on MBA.

Will my F1 will be active or not after the H1 b approval?

please reply me

thanks.

Yes It is accredited. If its Accredited and then is it easy at the port of entry ?

as my F1 is still valid and i do not need to go to consulate in India. I will be in USA not More than 6 months.

So i am planning as Travel to Restore the F1 visa.

please let me know i have to do it as soon as possible to avoid the unlawful presence.

thanks.

Or what is the possibility To go to Canada/Mexico and get the Restoration of the F1 Visa rather than going to India.

I will Go as travel to Restore my F1 visa.

Please suggest me where do i need to go whether to India, Canada or Mexico.

where is the more chance of getting restoring of My F1 visa as travel to restore F1 visa status , because its still valid and this is my last option to try out.

Please reply me.

thanks a lot.

Will there be any issue at the Port Of Entry if i stay in USA not more than 6 months and travel to India, Canada Or Mexico?

As my H1-b is Revoked will there be any Problem to Re-enter on F1 Visa by travel to restore visa Category?

I am totally under confusion where to go for my F1 visa to get back active? Please suggest me.

thanks.

Yes It is accredited. If its Accredited and then is it easy at the port of entry ?

as my F1 is still valid and i do not need to go to consulate in India.

If it is more than 5 months since you left school you will need a new F1 visa. That's the rule.

And given that you are out of status for a significant amount of time, you will likely get into lots of problems.

Archived