H1 Transfer petition using pending extension petition receipt


Recommended Posts

I filed a transfer petition using pending extension receipt number ......my extension is pending from 6 months ....and my i-94 expired can i get the approval now?

some pleople told me that they may accept that but with out i-94 card in that case i have to leave the country and come back with stamping.

Is that all true ....can some please reply me ....

Thanks in advance

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.