H1 B VISA PLEASE HELP

kosanamreddy

Hello,

I completed my Masters in UK (SCOTLAND) in 2010 and now I am on Work Permit visa in UK..Recently My Bro who stays in USA applied for H1B with the help of come consultancy in USA...I got my H1B approved from USA.....Now I need to attend for the visa ...

My question is :

In my H1B document it is mentioned that I need to attend for the visa in London (consulate location )..So is it compulsory that I should attend in the same consultancy or can I attend in india.

It is much appreciated if you could send me the checklist of documents needed for H1B visa preparation kit.

now I am in india for vacation

Thanks for your help

Thank you

Srikanth

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I completed my Masters in UK (SCOTLAND) in 2010 and now I am on Work Permit visa in UK..Recently My Bro who stays in USA applied for H1B with the help of come consultancy in USA...I got my H1B approved from USA.....Now I need to attend for the visa ...

My question is :

In my H1B document it is mentioned that I need to attend for the visa in London (consulate location )..So is it compulsory that I should attend in the same consultancy or can I attend in india.

It is much appreciated if you could send me the checklist of documents needed for H1B visa preparation kit.

now I am in india for vacation

Thanks for your help

Thank you

Srikanth

Can you please email me: acushle at yahoo dot com. Its urgent !!!

Archived