H1-B Transfer

Hi All,

I am in a fix to join the new oppurtunity. The new employer has filed my H1-B transfer in standard and the application of transfer was received at USCIS on 03/01/2012. Below is the situation:

My new Employer(A) > Middle Vendor (B) > Client © ; This is a 3 months contract to hire oppurtunity.

The end client has not issued the Client letter to my new Employer as obvious since client is not in direct contract with my new employer.

Now middle vendor (B) is asking to join the client Asap on the basis of filing Receipt only. They cannot wait longer as its urgent.

My new employer (A) is suggesting, even if you get an RFE it will come atleast in 2 months and after that 2 months employer (A) will have approx 45 days time to reply to USCIS.

In this whole process 3 months will be over and client © will hire. Now the client © on hire will initiate my new transfer.

Below are my doubts listed on above scenario:

1) Please advise if it is safe to join Client © on filing receipt

2) Is this a possible scenario where first visa (A) transfer is still pending and the new one(C on hire) can be inititated.

3) In case of denial how long can I stay here in USA, can I apply for new H1-b subsequently after denial or there is a wait period. My current I-94 is valid till 11/01/2013

A quick response will really be appreciated.

thanks

Archived