H1b Transfer Regular Processing VSC ***Jan 2012 ONLY***

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have applied for H1B transfer with Regular process, details are below:

Filing Date : 02-March-2012

Receipt Date : 05-March-2012

Filing Type : Regular H1B (Transfer)

Filed At : Vermont Service Center

When can I expect approval date? Since I need visa urgently, at this stage, is it good to go for Premium processing or wait for few weeks?

I have applied for H1B transfer with Regular process, details are below:

Filing Date : 02-March-2012

Receipt Date : 05-March-2012

Filing Type : Regular H1B (Transfer)

Filed At : Vermont Service Center

When can I expect approval date? Since I need visa urgently, at this stage, is it good to go for Premium processing or wait for few weeks?

Dude, anything urgent and you should use Premium Processing. With this rate, you are going to get the papers (under Regular) by July-August. If you can wait till that time, your wish.

Dude, anything urgent and you should use Premium Processing. With this rate, you are going to get the papers (under Regular) by July-August. If you can wait till that time, your wish.

you had applied on 30-Jan and got approved 10-April, isn't it?, as you commented in the above thread.

It's an EVC model but the case status has still not changed on the website. But it changed for my Family I-539 and my attorney said they have received the email too (which so far I haven't got). I am still waiting for the hard copies but I am sure this is done.

what date your online status changed???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived