H1B stamping in India for FTE

Parisanghvi

Hi,

I am visiting India in March and have to get my first H1 B stamping done from Mumbai consulate. I converted from Consultant to FTE few months back and transferred by H1B to my current firm. I do not have any experience letter from my previous consulting firm. Can someone advice what documents would be needed from my previous firm for stamping ?

Hi,

I am visiting India in March and have to get my first H1 B stamping done from Mumbai consulate. I converted from Consultant to FTE few months back and transferred by H1B to my current firm. I do not have any experience letter from my previous consulting firm. Can someone advice what documents would be needed from my previous firm for stamping ?

1) Offer letter/experience letter

2) Pay stubs

3) W2s

Hi,

Hey I have the same situation . I transferred my H1b to a Fortune 500 company dec last year.

Experts , would really appericiate you help here. Thanks In Advance

And Pari Good Luck for your stamping, please post your experience here. I will probably be going to either Canada or Delhi for stamping.

1) Offer letter/experience letter

2) Pay stubs

3) W2s

Offer letter--- New Employer

Experience Letter - Previous Employer ?????

I have requested my previous employer to send me the experience letter. Not sure if they can withheld the experience letter , since I am no longer working with them now.

Lets see, I just have the paystubs and a letter from them which I took for my Driver's lisence that I am working for them currently (few months back when I went to get my lisence, my employer letter was needed, lucky to have that )

Archived