Filing family based Green Card when on H1B

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Well, the I-130 would have to get filed no matter what.

And if you have an H1, there is no problem to travel, since the H1 allows immigration intent.

The I-485 can only be filed if the person is in the US, but that's a bit down the road, since the PD has to be current for that.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.