Need a urgent help regarding H1b experience

nishkaanangel

Hi I am currently on H4 visa. And I one of the consulting company have a project for me and they r going to file my H1B.

I have worked in India for almost 1 year. and here i had L2 EAD ,and worked in USA for almost 2.5 years with some small consultancy A.

After that i had a baby and i quit working. But in between i lost my all the experience letters and payslips.

Now for filing h1 i need a experience letter but consultancy A is no more exist. and guy who had this firm is

in India Has new consultancy B in India. He has given me experience letter for 2.5 years but it reflects that

i was working in India. But in that time frame i was here in USA. So he said that i can show that you were

working with us remotely.

1 Can I submit that Experience letter for h1b.

2 Because of the experience letter i have to also change my resume,i can not add the clients here in

USA................is it true??

3 what type of resume check the USCIS does??

i mean for eg i worked with XYZ company for bank of america as client. .....do they go back to the client to verify or to the XYZ to verify.

Please suggest something ..its really urgent

If you think the company who is filing for your H1B is ok with eliminting your experience in america (when you were in L2) in your application for H1B then that will be the most ideal situation. This way you dont have to worry about falsifying your application or changing things in your resume..Because if the USCIS wants they put your application in audit and ask for proof...what wil you do then?

Also, another way to show experience in America is to have your original tax papers...I have been working on H1 and we get W-2 from the company every year..Im not sure if you get tax document on L2...this can prove that you were working and earning. You dont really need experience letter from company per se.

Archived