H4 Stamping with H1b Amendment Issue.

pathan

Hello Friends,

Hope you doing well. I have following questions to ask you. I have valid H1b approval till March-2013, but my client got change and my employer filled my H1b amendment application with new client location and got the receipt number of H1b amendment.

1. My wife will go to H4 stamping next month. Is the approval notice required of H1b amendment application for H4 stamping?

2. Can I send my wife to US consulate with old approval notice which is valid till March-2013 and H1b Amendment receipt?

3. Will it raise RFE if she goes with old approval notice and H1b amendment receipt?

Really appreciate if you can reply me.

Thank you.

1. My wife will go to H4 stamping next month. Is the approval notice required of H1b amendment application for H4 stamping?

Approval notice is not required, if you have the new lca, I129 application and H1B amendment receipt notice for the new client location.

2. Can I send my wife to US consulate with old approval notice which is valid till March-2013 and H1b Amendment receipt?

Yes you can send your wife with old approval

3. Will it raise RFE if she goes with old approval notice and H1b amendment receipt?

there won't be any RRE with old approval notice, but you may a RFE if you don't show the Employee Employer Relationshiop properly.

From your message, it looks like you working as a consultant, get all the required documents to prove the EER.

Thank you very much for update, as per your 3rd answer above, Yes, I am working as a consultant, but this is my employer’s direct client. There is no vendor or layer between my client company and my employer. What documents required to proves Employer employee relationship for my wife H4 visa stamping?

Please update me for the same.

Archived